The postpartum period for me – during a pandemic – was NOT easy. Meez Meals helped me through – read more to learn how.
Cooking has always been a major source of stress for me. This only got worse after I had my second child, Maya. I was too tired and overwhelmed to go to the store and financially we could not keep up with constantly ordering takeout.
Of course, we then discovered that my daughter had severe dairy/soy/protein and egg intolerance. I had no idea what to eat and could no longer order out or eat out. I needed help, desperately. I began searching for healthy and efficient meal delivery options. I did not want something that had several steps involved and I also didn’t something that was fully prepared either. I wanted reliability.
I’m not going to sugarcoat it, I was drowning. I took on way too much and really felt alone. I also dealt with resentment towards my husband because of his work schedule and he experienced guilt because he didn’t know how to help.
I got to a point where I was barely eating because of the amount of things I had to eliminate in my diet for my daughter. And then of course my supply took a major hit, sending my anxiety out of control. I knew I had to make a change and make one fast.
I sought out Meez Meals (use code BUMBLEBABY50P) and the company has surpassed my expectations and truly helped me navigate the postpartum period. My husband loves the weeks that Meez Meals (use code BUMBLEBABY50P) arrives because he handles all of the cooking that week. It frees up time for me and allows for him to be involved as well!
Reasons why I love Meez Meals and have stuck with them:
- I know that every Monday morning Meez Meals will arrive in their reusable cooler that I set out for them. Simply placing the cooler on my porch in Mondays helps ease my anxiety. It’s a small step that I take that reassures me that I am coping with my stress and know that I will be able to feed myself and family in a healthy, easy way that takes out the stress of grocery shopping and meal planning.
- Bumblebaby loves supporting small businesses! The company is small and based out of the Midwest. They are so hands on and so genuine, we love working with them! Meez delivers to nine states in the Midwest region.
- Every meal has the “Meez” spin on it meaning there is always a delicious vegetable integrated into the dish. The ingredients are health and so fresh!
- Customized for allergies
- You have the ability to filter the ingredients at any point in time and any allergens are clearly listed. This was essential for me to be able to eat with Maya’s allergies and intolerances in mind.
- Developed by a mother herself
- A mother began this company with new parents in mind. She realized that we need an option that is healthy, delicious and FAST. That’s why Meez Meals has handled all of the prep work for us, there is no chopping or dicing! It’s a win/win!
Meez Meals (use code BUMBLEBABY50P) helped me regain insight, “I am a good mother”. I can take care of myself and my family. I can let others help me. Plus I love cooking with Milo – it’s been a bond I love sharing with him.
Don’t forget to use the code BUMBLEBABY50P for 50% off your first order! They service nine states in the Midwest!
This post is sponsored by Meez Meals but is my true and honest opinion.