Kate has rounded up her favorite cold weather stroller accessory essentials to help you and your kids stay warm while on the go this winter!
Wondering what stroller I use? My favorite stroller is the Zoe – I have the Twin+ with the triple attachment (goes between a double stroller and a triple stroller) and the Trip (single stroller) for travel and to keep in the back of my car. Read more about why I love the Zoe Stroller here – PS – it’s Disney approved! Use code BUMBLEBABYZOE for $20 off of $200 or more!
Cold weather stroller accessories
- Stroller hand warmers – These warmmuffs keep your fingers from getting cold while on walks during winter (it’s the one thing you didn’t know you needed until you have them!) The best part is they stay put, making them one less thing to remember when you’re bundling up.
- Stroller footmuff – Using this footmuff keeps my little ones toasty on those extra cold days. This one is easy to clean too!
- Stroller blanket – If you are sick of blankets falling (or being thrown) on the ground, this blanket can be clipped in at the buckle to keep it in place!
- Warm bunting for babies – This is my favorite snowsuit for walks or for bundling in a carrier.
- Weather shield – A weather shield will keep your little ones dry in the rain or snow all winter. They also help keep the cold weather out (and come with breathable holes).
- Stroller organizer – A stroller organizer for all your snacks, drinks, and gloves. I love this universal stroller organizer because it doesn’t slip on the handle and holds 2 water bottles!
- Waist dog leash – This waist dog leash has completely saved me from balancing the stroller and the dog!
- Entertainment – We love this clip-on Yeti, Avocado, and entertainment center to keep your little ones busy during walks. If your child is older, Kate loves this soft busy book (all 3 of her kids have loved this book through all different stages and it’s great for the diaper bag too!)
PRO TIP: For the toys you already have, these toy leashes are great so they don’t end up on the ground (especially during stroller walks).
**Check out our car seat safe toys on Amazon!
**See our LTK cold weather gear post for more of our favorites!
Other helpful blog posts:
- Stroller accessory must haves
- Safe winter sleep for babies + toddlers
- Items to leave at grandparents’, nanny share or second caregiver’s houses
- How to travel with kids
- Renee’s favorite car seats for all ages
- Diaper bag essentials
**This post is educational and not meant to take the place of your provider. Bumblebaby makes a small commission on some of the items listed above