Read on to learn about all of the reasons why Kate loves Bobbie Formula!
Why Bobbie Formula?
Finding a formula for your baby is REALLY hard!
I weaned from breastfeeding to formula for my daughter, Roey, at 4 months of age. Her reflux was causing her to not gain weight. This was devastating as a parent and it was clear to me I needed to switch to formula. After the switch, she gained SO well – absolutely thrived!! After using a specialty formula for her reflux, her doctor and I decided she was ready for a regular formula.
I had mostly breastfed my other kids, so formula was a foreign world to me. There are many important factors when it comes to choosing the right formula. For me, it was a priority to have an organic formula from pastured raised cows milk and a one that had similar components to breastmilk. I searched high and low – and the only infant formulas I could find that met this criteria were European based or labeled as “toddler” formulas.
Not only were these European formulas so pricey, but they also were hard to obtain through third parties. After using EU formula for a while, I heard about Bobbie and was THRILLED! (use code BUMBLEBABY10 for discount).
Reasons why I love Bobbie Formula
1.Bobbie is the first US based, European style formula that met all of my high standards for a formula for my baby.
2. It’s organic, pasture raised, and has a protein ratio that’s closest to breastmilk, which makes it easy on digestion. 3. Additionally, Bobbie contains no palm oil – instead their fat blend contains coconut oil.
All of these factors made it a no brainer for me to switch over.
4. I also loved that the delivery was FAST – in case I needed more formula in a pinch. And Ro took right to it! If Bobbie was around when she was younger, it would most definitely would have been my first choice when it comes to formula for Roey from the start.
5. What’s more, I love the message that Bobbie sends – we all know that in this day and age, feeding looks different for every family. Bobbie is inspired by modern parenting, supports you and the way you choose to feed your baby, just as we do at Bumblebaby. Check it out here!
**Use code BUMBLEBABY10 for discount!
Other helpful blog posts:
- How to strictly formula feed
- 5 ways to skin to skin without breastfeeding
- How to correctly bottle feed
- Transitioning from formula to milk
- Everything you need to know about formula
This post is sponsored by Bobbie, but is my true opinion and recommendation. Always talk with your provider before making any changes for your baby, including changes in formula. Bobbie is meant for term babies 0-12 months of age.