As the mama of three, active, little boys we are always outside running from soccer practice to a park, to a nature trail for a walk and we finally have found a stroller that can keep up! The Zoe Terra Stroller (USE CODE BUMBLEBABY15) a lightweight, compact, all terrain, crossover stroller which has proven itself adventure after adventure in our household. It has all the benefits of an everyday stroller; storage, cupholder, canopy, mixed with the features of a running stroller without the bulky design and heaviness.
Over the past year and a half, I have started to run as a form of exercise. However, I have found that it is hard to find the time between work, appointments, and kids schedules to fit exercise into my day. I have come to the realization that if I am going to be able to sneak in a run, at least one of the boys is coming with me! Zoe Terra (USE CODE BUMBLEBABY15) has made this new hobby sustainable. To be able to have one stroller that fits all my needs is a game changer! We can go from kids’ sports practices to walks to getting a run in without needing different equipment.
10 Features of the Zoe Terra that I Love as An Active Mom:
- The Zoe Terra stroller is so lightweight and collapses easily! It fits seamlessly in the car and if you needed a stroller of this type for travel it’s a no brainer.
- Smart fold design
- Literally one pull and the whole stroller collapses flat! You can do it with one hand- for a crossover stroller, this is amazing!
- With all Zoe Stroller including the Terra, there is a large storage area under the stroller, multiple pockets on the outside, and the inside of the stroller for toys & snacks, and a cup holder.
- There is also an option to add more more accessories!
- Large shade canopy
- The canopy is adjustable for how much coverage you need, material is waterproof and UPF 50+.
- Reclining seat
- This feature makes the stroller even more versatile for napping, younger babies. Can recline to fully horizontal or adjust to be fully sitting up.
- Large, airless tires
- This feature makes pushing and navigating this stroller over different terrain a breeze! Effortlessly go from pavement to grass to gravel to dirt paths thanks to the tire design on the Zoe Terra; and you’ll never get a flat!
- Locking front tire feature
- The locking front tire transforms this crossover stroller into one you could run with safely.
- Adjustable parent handle
- Are you and your partner different heights? The handle is adaptable to all heights- even with differing heights, both my husband and I can use this stroller with ease.
- 75lb weight limit
- My youngest baby is 4 years old and loves to join me on runs. He fits comfortably in the stroller.
- Chic, leather details
- Despite all the different terrains, this stroller can handle the leather detailing makes the Terra feel next level and leaves you pushing with style!
To make it better – there are even additional accessories available; snack trays, carrying straps, entertainment holders and more! This crossover stroller has become a staple in our household (& truck of our car) for what activity the day holds! So whether you are walking through a fancy store or out for a jog, the Zoe Terra can handle it all!
- Travel Backpack & Storage Bag
- Ventilated Rain & Snow Weather Cover
- Shoulder Carry Strap
- Parent Console Organizer
- 1/2 Belly Bar (Fits One Side of Stroller)
- Snack Tray
- Snack and Cup Holder
Zoe offers discounted returned strollers + other items! How cool is that! Check them out here.
I also really like the single stroller – the Traveler and the XL2 double stroller (that converts to a triple or quad!). Read more about it in Kate’s blog post.
Other helpful blog posts:
- Why Kate ditched her expensive stroller for a Zoe XL2
- How to travel with kids
- Items to leave at grandparents’, nanny share or second caregiver’s house
- Baby sleep hack for parents during the holidays
- Diaper bag essentials